- MY CART 0
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100 CAD
100% MADE IN USA & CANADA
NuGenesis - The Best Dip Powder Brand
Introducing NuGenesis Nails dipping powder - the answer to naturally stunning nails. Dip powder is an innovative application to traditional acrylic and liquid gel that's loved by consumers and nail & beauty professionals around the world.
Our innovative nail dip powder uses organically processed powder products combined with liquids enriched with Calcium and Vitamin E to give you strong, durable nails with a shine that really lasts.
NuGenesis Nails is non-toxic and odor free, with no harmful primers. Our products are developed by nail & beauty industry experts to create natural and environmentally-friendly dipping powders of the highest quality.
Benefits of NuGenesis Nails dipping powder:
- Light Weight & Flexible
- Odor Free
- Air Dry
- Chip Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Vitamin E and Calcium Fortified
- Natural Look & Feel
- No UV
- No Harmful Primers
- Long Lasting Color & Shine (depends on how quickly the nails grow out)
- Quick & Comfortable Application
- No Primer
- Healthier Undamaged Nail Bed
- Easy Soak Off
- Organic Process
Did you know?(1)
(2) When a nail or beauty technician uses the dipping powder application, you can request to file manually. The experience should be incredibly comfortable and pain-free!
(3) Depending on the technician’s experience, the application time is similar to applying gel. It’s when removing the product that dipping powder is quicker and easier to remove!
(4) Consumers, nail & beauty professionals have experienced and seen the results of stronger natural nails after using the dip powder application. The results are typically visible immediately after the first applications and very noticeable among those who have switched to dip powder completely.
(5) This is a great alternative for those who are allergic to various ingredients in gel and acrylic nails. Our dip powders do not use ingredients found in gel and acrylic that are known to result in allergic reactions.
Do you have more questions? We want to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.888.509.5557.
-NuGenesis Nails Team