- MY CART 0
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100 CAD
100% MADE IN USA & CANADA
Soak Off Dipping Powder
NuGenesis Nails Dipping Powder (Bot Nhung) : How To Soak Off Dipping Powder
- Cuticle oil
- 100 grit file
- 180 grit file
- 180 grit buffer
- XC nail bit (optional)
- E-file (optional)
- Cleanse and sanitize hands
- Use E-file or 100 grit file to file the surface down 50-75%.
- Saturate a cotton ball with acetone and wrap each nail with foil
- Wait 20 minutes to remove.
- Repeat steps as necessary
- Shape nails with 180 grit file and buffer with 180 grit buffers
- Apply cuticle oil
Do you have additional questions? We'd love to hear from you. Please contact a NuGenesis Nails Master Distributor here or DM our Dip Powder Educators here.
<<< Go Back To How To Videos Page